Letter of the Secretary of War, transmitting report on the organization of the Army of the Potomac, and of the campaigns in Virginia and Maryland under the command of Major-General George B. McClellan, from July 26, 1861, to November 7, 1862
Publisher: [Crosby and Nichols] in Boston]
Written in English
- United States,
- United States. Army of the Potomac,
- Military leadership,
About the Edition
Favorable review of George B. McClellan"s report and military leadership, as well as a discussion of his candidacy for the presidency.
|Other titles||General McClellan"s report, North American review.|
|The Physical Object|
|Pagination||p. 549-566 ;|
|Number of Pages||566|
- Advances in measuring and computing temperatures in biomedicine, thermal tomography techniques, bio-heat transfer models
- Place to Start
- Proceedings of the International Conference on Schistosomiasis, Cairo, Egypt, October 18-25, 1975
- Comparative World Data-W/3.5 DSKT
- Application of the APBs guideline guidance for internal auditors in local government.
- BMC Autobook 1.
- The Call of the Horned Piper
- Through faith & fire
- Child care organisations in the State of Tamil Nadu and the Union Territory of Pondicherry.
- Indians of Quebec and the Maritime provinces
- Plane Surveying for Use in the Classroom and Field
- Dawn (Pueblo Pottery)
- The confessions of Jean-Jacques Rousseau
- Coffin corner
- General Biology
- Planning and building your patio.
- Trade union democracy
- Reporters and Reporting: An Exposition of Sir Isaac Pitmans Phonographic Art of Short-hand ...